Therapeutic-grade clove bud oil is greatly beneficial for teeth, oral health, muscle relief, aromatherapy diffuser, and topical use.
Therapeutic grade Clovebud oil is greatly beneficial for quality sleep, digestion, massage, relief, skincare, mood balance, and aromatherapy diffuser. Therapeutic Grade Clovebud Oil:
- May smoothen and shine skin.
- Can be used as a massage oil.
- Can be used as an insect repellent.
- Can be used as an antifungal agent.
- Helps make you look younger.
- Helps grow thicker and longer hair.
- Can be used to treat parasitic infections.
- Can relax you from depression.
- Can reduce inflammation.
- Can be used to promote wound healing.
- Can be used in perfumes or as a flavor additive in food.
- Can be useful for quality sleep.
- Can be used to lift mood or fight fatigue.
Ingredients: Clovebud Oil.
Directions: Use either on its own or as a carrier oil, blended with a few drops of absolute aromas essential oils. Few drops are recommended.
Safety Warning: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under doctor’s care, consult a physician before use. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Legal Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Additional Information: Our Oils are free from added sugar, starch, salt, gluten, soy, and dairy products.
Made in The UK
There are no reviews yet.