Eureka Wellbeing is a wellness company with a mission to help people live healthy and be happy.
We provide our customers with high quality, well-researched nutritional products, manufactured in the UK to the highest standards.
We aim to educate our customers on how they can improve their health through the use of a variety of diet and lifestyle changes.
Eureka Wellbeing is a British Wellness Company supplying premium quality vitamins, supplements and healthcare products.
We offer our customers the best in vitamins and supplements, and we do it ethically by ensuring we are wholesome in everything we do. Not only do we provide premium quality products, but we also offer a wide range of other health services so that you can live your best life. This includes educational information, health consultations and personalised expert advice.
We are one of the leading suppliers of premium quality vitamins, supplements and health products. Focused on delivering wellness, we provide products we are proud of in an ethical manner, spreading goodness through our products and wellness initiatives.
But we’re also about more than just creating the most advanced supplements. Eureka Wellbeing is about a lifestyle approach – a new way of looking at health that focuses holistically on looking after ourselves so that we can get the most out of life.
Our highly experienced team passionately love developing premium products, constantly innovating and researching to only bring to market products which deliver measurable results. Eureka Wellbeing vitamins and supplements are researched and developed in the UK by a highly experienced team of health and nutritionist experts and made in the UK in GMP accredited facilities.
Our Reason for Being
- To deliver lasting benefit by providing the highest quality effective nutritional supplements possible;
- To serve our customers’ health needs with imaginative science from plants, minerals and natural sources;
- To promote our message of wellness
Our Product Values
- Fully commitment to quality pharmaceutical grade ingredients and effective formulations
- Superior natural ingredients without fillers and binders to deliver 100% results
- A focus on product freshness utilising organic and natural ingredients
Our Statement of Belief
- We believe in products that are safe, pure, effective, and made of natural ingredients.
- We believe that our company and our products are unique and worthwhile, and that we can sustain these genuine qualities with an ongoing commitment to innovation and creativity.
- We believe that we have a responsibility to cultivate the best relationships possible with our colleagues, customers, owners, suppliers and community.
As a British company, we ensure our products are manufactured and packaged in the UK and meet the highest pharmaceutical standards. All our products are manufactured and packaged in the UK to stringent ISO9001 standards following GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice). Our manufacturing facilities are independently inspected and approved to ensure the highest quality. Our rigorous approach to quality control means that the products you order contain exactly what they say on the label.
Our vitamins are subjected to rigorous testing against globally recognised quality standards.
- Our Nutritional Research Department is staffed by highly qualified scientists who evaluate each and every formula.
- Every product undergoes extensive evaluation in our state-of-the-art quality control laboratories.
- Sophisticated equipment positively identifies each ingredient to make certain that it is of the highest quality.
- Additional testing and hundreds of quality assurance checks take place at key points throughout the manufacturing process.
- Microbiological evaluations of the ingredients and the final product ensure that they are pure and free of harmful bacteria.
- We also put our laboratories and our people to the test, by enlisting some of the most respected independent ISO certified laboratories in the world to periodically recheck our results.
Eureka Wellbeing recognise that our operations have an effect on the local, regional and global environment. As a consequence of this, the management team is committed to continuous improvements in environmental performance and the prevention of pollution.
We attach maximum importance to matters concerning the environment. Our policy is to meet and, where practical, exceed all relevant regulatory requirements to minimise any adverse environmental effects caused as a result of our activities.
We will continually assess the environmental impact of our operations and, through minimising the use of materials and resources, reduce our wastage to the lowest practical level.
Employee involvement in environmental matters is encouraged at all levels and will be promoted through training, communications and a constant reappraisal of working methods and techniques.
A primary part of our corporate environmental strategy is substantial waste management, and as such recognise our responsibility to recycle materials wherever possible. We minimise waste and whenever possible recycle materials. We dispose of all waste through safe and responsible methods.